30.7.12

Markus




















While we were filming him, Markus really liked looking at his dick through the camera. "I never noticed how big my dick actually is," he laughed. "It's kinda big!"
I had to agree. "How big is it?"
"Well, I've never measured it myself, but I've been told it's like 8 inches."
"And what about the girth... have you ever measured that?"
He looked all embarrassed. He hadn't, but I got a feeling he would when he got home!
Markus was a lot of fun to spend time with. We had taken him out and he was having a great time taking it all in.
"It's fun being able to pose and get all this attention," he said. "I feel like a real model!"
Markus is trying as hard as he can to get into professional baseball. He's been playing his whole life.
"Hopefully I don't hit anyone!" he said, right before he threw a super-fast pitch in the park.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário