30.7.12

Liam



















It had been an interesting morning. I had just met Liam and I was instantly taken with his charm.
We chatted for a minute and then I said, "OK let's get you naked so we can check out the merchandise!"
He thought that was hilarious. "Well, OK," he said.
I took him into the back room and told him I'd give him a minute.
I heard some rustling and then a minute later: "Excuse me... ya'll can come in now if you'd like..."
There's no doubt that Liam is a shy, polite, southern guy!
I walked in and he was standing there butt-ass naked. Beefy, a little hairy, and a cute smile on his face!
He was excited to get started and it didn't take him long to get hard.
After a bit of filming we took a quick breather. He was still hard. He definitely likes to show off!
"How am I doing?" he asked politely.
"Really good," I told him. "Are you having fun?"
"Yup," he said. "This is a lot more fun than I thought it would be!"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário