30.7.12

Keane














"I bet you play rugby!" I said.
Keane laughed. "I just met you," he replied. "How did you know?"
It wasn't hard. Keane truly looks the part. He has the stature of one of those huge English studs that run around the field and occasionally get their shorts pulled down by a teammate!
It was also obvious because Keane is a big dude. He's over six feet tall and heavily muscled, with a furry chest, huge legs, and an ever-hard cock that dripped a ridiculous amount of precum.
It was hard to get him to smile, but one topic really got him talking.
"I'm studying to be a biological engineer," he said.
"Wow, no offense," I said jokingly. "But I wouldn't expect that out of a big ol' footballer!"
"Well I like to break stereotypes," he said with a smile. "I'm excited about the future. Maybe one day I will design the super drug that cures the world!"

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário