4.2.11

Riley

 
 
 
 
Active Duty’s War Chest featured a super sexy devil for us to feast our eyes on. Riley melted my heart as soon as I laid my eyes on him. He has this innocent desire for exploration and a realization of feelings that might deserve more attention. Riley is open and honest and you're going to really like his attitude about things. Riley is 21-years old, stands 6' and weighs around 200 lbs. Riley says he wants to get into the biz to have some fun and he's pretty open minded. He's all smiles as he undresses and once he gets down to his boxers I see that they are torn on the sides and I suspect that it's because his thighs are like tree trunks. Once he's on the bed and comfortable Dink starts talking to Riley more about his curiosity and just how far he thinks he'd be willing to go. They talk about all the usual stuff first, the chicks, the first blowjob, the first time he ever jerked off and then Dink moves on to the good stuff. I'm not going to ruin it for you because it's so cute to hear him tell it in his own words. Let me just say that as Dink’s questions get more involved, his dick just keeps getting harder and harder.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário