28.1.12

Emerson








Sean Cody wrote:
Emerson was once banned from a club because he wouldn't stop jumping up and down on the furniture!

That didn't surprise me at all, because I noticed right away that he has a very cute, energetic personality.
Emerson is straight but he loves gay people.
"I have a lot of gay friends," he said. "Both male and female. I love to hang out with them at the gay bars. They're so much fun!"
I suspect that he might like the attention he gets there as well!
He's from a high-elevation midwest town that gets a lot of snow. And, oddly enough, he hates the snow.
"I ride my bike everywhere," he told us. "It's a real pain. This year I had to spend extra money on snow tires."
Emerson's best feature is definitely his smile. It's very charming!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário