22.9.10

Tomas

Sean Cody wrote:
“Where are you from?”
“Upper mid-west,”Tomas replied.
“I can sense a little bit of an accent!”
“Ha ha, a little bit, eh,” he laughed.
Tomas has a great sense of humor, something that’s always refreshing to me when I meet new guys. He definitely got a kick out of making people laugh while he was here.
A true “midwesterner,” he's a dirty blonde with blue eyes and boyish good looks. He’s got an incredibly fit body and a what I can only describe as a pretty cock – perfect shape, medium thickness, nice head, and straight as an arrow when it’s hard. He also has a fantastic ass on him that he enjoyed playing with while jerking off.
Tomas mentioned he was a “Pacific virgin” and had never seen the beach, so I had to take him for his first visit. It was great to see the smile on his face when he went into the ocean for the first time!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário